There are lots of things that can be sent via email that have a better "home" in Homer. For example, receipts, booking confirmations, images or anything else that you have received via email that should be saved in Homer.
You can easily upload such emails (and even attachments) to Homer by simply forwarding them to your home in Homer. Once forwarded, the email and pdf / image attachments can be found in your Homer inbox.
Here is how:
- Find the unique email address for your home. Go to settings (the gear wheel icon on the home screen in the app)
- Choose the tab My Home
- Next to the small image of your home, you will see your unique email address. It will look something like this: email@example.com and click on it to copy it onto the clipboard on your phone.
- Paste it in your email program and use it when you want to send an email to your home.
- After you have sent an email (with or without an attachment), open the Homer app and press Activities in the bottom menu.
- You will find the email (now as a pdf) and attachments (as pdf or image) under the Inbox tab. Now you can choose where you store the information within the app!