It is very useful to be able to share a home in Homer: you are able to see and share all the relevant information there, where ever you are.
Sharing your home in Homer is free of charge. However, if the person who is invited already has one home in Homer, they will need to purchase an additional home (one-off fee)
The person sending the invite should follow these steps:
1. Choose Settings (the gear wheel icon, top right corner on the home screen in the app)
2. Choose the tab My Home
3. Find the "Invite" button and press it
4. Enter the name of the person who will be invited as well as their email adress. This is needed to a) send the invite, and b) to use as a key to link the account to the right home
The invited person should follow these steps:
1. Receive the email
2. Download the Homer app and create an account (the account needs to be created with the same email as the invite was sent to!)
3. Accept the invitation to the home in the app
Please sign in to leave a comment.